Capital Structure

Infinity Laghubitta Capital Structure

Capital Structure

Posted By admin

The company has authorized capital of Rs. 700 million, issued capital of Rs. 497.41 million and paid – up capital of Rs 497.41 million. Capital has been raised from 112 different promoters throughout the country having different occupations and backgrounds. These promoters have been categorized under “A” group and have ownership of 67.5 percent of shares. The remaining 32.5 percent of shares are issued to the public and are categorized under group “B”.

Visit Our Nearest Branch And Know More About Our Services.

View Nearest Branch